Forfatter Emne: Nyt masseskyderi i lørdags  (Læst 510 gange)

Offline Torsten Bonfils (OP)

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    16.2%
  • Køn: Mand
    • Vis profil
Nyt masseskyderi i lørdags
« Dato: September 02, 2019, 12:33:24 pm »
https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/teen-arrested-for-mass-shooting-at-alabama-football-game/

Teen Arrested For Mass Shooting at Alabama Football Game
Police in Mobile, Alabama arrested a teenager in connection to the mass shooting at Ladd Peebles Stadium Friday night that injured at least ten people.

Deangelo Parnell, 17, was taken into custody after turning himself in early Saturday morning and was booked in Mobile Metro jail, according to WKRG News.

According to a Mobile Police Department spokesperson, Parnell is currently being charged with nine counts of attempted murder.

Parnell allegedly began firing shots in the concourse of the stadium immediately after the conclusion of a Friday night high school football game between LeFlore High and Williamson High School.

In an interview with local news outlet WRIC, Mobile Police Chief Lawrence Battiste said Parnell pulled out his gun and began shooting “indiscriminately,” after a fight broke out between him and other attendees of the game.

According to Battiste, the age of the shooting victims ranged from 15 to 47 years old. “This is a cowardly act by an individual who didn’t know how to deal with a situation,” Battiste said, adding that authorities were in possession of a video surveillance footage that clearly depicted the 17-year old Parnell firing his gun in public.

cuckelicuck

Offline Anklageren

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Vis profil
Sv: Nyt masseskyderi i lørdags
« Svar #1 Dato: September 02, 2019, 03:16:48 pm »
Hvordan definerer du masseskyderi?

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    16.2%
    • Vis profil
« Svar #2 Dato: September 02, 2019, 04:26:47 pm »

"... that injured at least ten people."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shooting#Definitions

There are a variety of definitions of mass shooting:[3][4]

Under U.S. federal law, the Attorney General – on a request from a state – may assist in investigating “mass killings,” rather than mass shootings. The term was originally defined as the murder of four or more people with no cooling-off period[5][4] but redefined by Congress in 2013 as being murder of three or more people.[6]
In “Behind the Bloodshed”, a report by USA Today, a mass killing is defined as: any incident in which four or more were killed, including familial killings.[7]
A crowdsourced data site cited by CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Economist, the BBC, etc., Mass Shooting Tracker, defines a mass shooting as any incident in which five or more people are shot, whether injured or killed.[8][9]
According to the Investigative Assistance for Violent Crimes Act of 2012, signed into law in January 2013, a mass killing is defined as a killing with at least three deaths, excluding the perpetrator.[10][11]
An unofficial definition of a mass shooting is an event involving the shooting (not necessarily resulting in death) of five or more people (sometimes four)[12] with no cooling-off period.[8][12][13]
In Australia, a 2006 paper defined a mass shooting as one in which five or more "firearm‐related homicides are committed by one or two perpetrators in proximate events in a civilian setting, not counting any perpetrators." Arguably this definition was designed to avoid labelling the Monash University shooting as as 'mass shooting'.[14]
Crime violence research group Gun Violence Archive, whose research is used by all major American media outlets, defines mass shooting as “FOUR or more shot and/or killed in a single event [incident], at the same general time and location, not including the shooter,” differentiating between mass shooting and mass murder and not counting shooters as victims.[15]

Det lader altså til at den almindelige definition er mindst 4 eller 5 skudramte personer ved en enkelt hændelse med max 2 gerningsmænd.
cuckelicuck

Offline Anklageren

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Vis profil
« Svar #3 Dato: September 02, 2019, 05:39:31 pm »
Så går mange af dem under min radar.

Offline homofaber

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    28%
    • Vis profil
« Svar #4 Dato: September 02, 2019, 07:15:22 pm »

"... that injured at least ten people."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_shooting#Definitions

There are a variety of definitions of mass shooting:[3][4]

Under U.S. federal law, the Attorney General – on a request from a state – may assist in investigating “mass killings,” rather than mass shootings. The term was originally defined as the murder of four or more people with no cooling-off period[5][4] but redefined by Congress in 2013 as being murder of three or more people.[6]
In “Behind the Bloodshed”, a report by USA Today, a mass killing is defined as: any incident in which four or more were killed, including familial killings.[7]
A crowdsourced data site cited by CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Economist, the BBC, etc., Mass Shooting Tracker, defines a mass shooting as any incident in which five or more people are shot, whether injured or killed.[8][9]
According to the Investigative Assistance for Violent Crimes Act of 2012, signed into law in January 2013, a mass killing is defined as a killing with at least three deaths, excluding the perpetrator.[10][11]
An unofficial definition of a mass shooting is an event involving the shooting (not necessarily resulting in death) of five or more people (sometimes four)[12] with no cooling-off period.[8][12][13]
In Australia, a 2006 paper defined a mass shooting as one in which five or more "firearm‐related homicides are committed by one or two perpetrators in proximate events in a civilian setting, not counting any perpetrators." Arguably this definition was designed to avoid labelling the Monash University shooting as as 'mass shooting'.[14]
Crime violence research group Gun Violence Archive, whose research is used by all major American media outlets, defines mass shooting as “FOUR or more shot and/or killed in a single event [incident], at the same general time and location, not including the shooter,” differentiating between mass shooting and mass murder and not counting shooters as victims.[15]

Det lader altså til at den almindelige definition er mindst 4 eller 5 skudramte personer ved en enkelt hændelse med max 2 gerningsmænd.

How many cows are required for a stampede? 2, 5, 10, 50?

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    16.2%
    • Vis profil
« Svar #5 Dato: September 02, 2019, 07:37:53 pm »
How many cows are required for a stampede? 2, 5, 10, 50?

Hvor mange store negermænd skal der til at ordne din kone før det er et gangbang?
cuckelicuck

Offline Licensnægteren

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    19%
  • Foragter NWOeliten, løgnemedierne og multikulturen
    • Vis profil
« Svar #6 Dato: September 06, 2019, 11:45:02 am »
Afmeld DDRlicensen her https://www.dr.dk/om-dr/licens/selvbetjening/afmeld-medielicens-0 du bliver 2600 kroner rigere hvert år og du slipper for at betale til løgnepropagandaen (Husk nem-id)

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    16.2%
    • Vis profil
« Svar #7 Dato: September 06, 2019, 11:54:43 am »
Manden var demokrat og jøde

https://archive.ph/zfVts#selection-2099.0-2099.9

Political Party:Democrat Party
Ethnicity:Native American
Religion:Jewish

Nu bliver Anklageren ked af det. :smile1:
cuckelicuck

Offline Anklageren

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Vis profil
Seth Ator var psykisk syg
« Svar #8 Dato: September 06, 2019, 03:56:39 pm »
Seth Ator er tidligere dømt til tvangsanbringelse på en psykiatrisk institution, fordi han blev anset for at være farlig.

Alligevel kunne han købe våben  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    16.2%
    • Vis profil
Sv: Seth Ator var psykisk syg
« Svar #9 Dato: September 06, 2019, 04:42:31 pm »
Seth Ator er tidligere dømt til tvangsanbringelse på en psykiatrisk institution, fordi han blev anset for at være farlig.

Alligevel kunne han købe våben  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

Var der nogen der checkede din mentale tilstand da du skulle købe jagtgevær?
cuckelicuck

Offline Carlo

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    69.2%
  • Kattemorder.
    • Vis profil
Sv: Seth Ator var psykisk syg
« Svar #10 Dato: September 06, 2019, 05:38:28 pm »
Var der nogen der checkede din mentale tilstand da du skulle købe jagtgevær?

Var der ikke noget med et maseskyderi i Grønland for efterhånden 40 år siden? Var det otte han fik gjort has på? Og der var ingen muhamedanere i Grønland dengang heller.
Du får ret og jeg får fred!

Offline Licensnægteren

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    19%
    • Vis profil
Dårligt argument
« Svar #11 Dato: September 06, 2019, 06:30:37 pm »

Han købte våbent privat, da han fik afslag fra at købe våben via en våbenhandler fordi han blev anset for at være farlig. I Dummark kan man gøre det samme, man kan nemt købe et skydevåben hos en rocker eller en lokal LTFer hvis det er det man vil.
Afmeld DDRlicensen her https://www.dr.dk/om-dr/licens/selvbetjening/afmeld-medielicens-0 du bliver 2600 kroner rigere hvert år og du slipper for at betale til løgnepropagandaen (Husk nem-id)

Offline Carlo

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    69.2%
  • Kattemorder.
    • Vis profil
Sv: Dårligt argument
« Svar #12 Dato: September 06, 2019, 06:42:07 pm »
I Dummark kan man gøre det samme, man kan nemt købe et skydevåben hos en rocker eller en lokal LTFer hvis det er det man vil.

Til hvilken pris? Et halvautomatisk våben der i USA koster et par tusind kroner, vil koste det hundreddobblete i DK.

Ellers må man til Transdnistrien og købe det og få en lokal til at smugle et ind i EU.
Du får ret og jeg får fred!

Offline Licensnægteren

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    19%
    • Vis profil
Sv: Dårligt argument
« Svar #13 Dato: September 06, 2019, 06:53:46 pm »
I Dummark kan man gøre det samme, man kan nemt købe et skydevåben hos en rocker eller en lokal LTFer hvis det er det man vil.

Til hvilken pris? Et halvautomatisk våben der i USA koster et par tusind kroner, vil koste det hundreddobblete i DK.

Ellers må man til Transdnistrien og købe det og få en lokal til at smugle et ind i EU.
Det er nemt for folk at få et skydevåben. Her er en nyhed fra Kabulhavn https://www.bt.dk/krimi/yngre-teenager-ramt-af-skud-efter-opgoer-i-koebenhavn-mistaenkt-anholdt

Offline Anklageren

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Vis profil
Du virker naiv
« Svar #14 Dato: September 06, 2019, 09:10:57 pm »
Det er nemt for folk at få et skydevåben. Her er en nyhed fra Kabulhavn https://www.bt.dk/krimi/yngre-teenager-ramt-af-skud-efter-opgoer-i-koebenhavn-mistaenkt-anholdt

Jeg tror ikke, du ved noget om det, og jeg tror så ikke, du er i stand til at forklare, hvor du kan købe våben, og hvad de koster.