Forfatter Emne: Ny drabsrekord i våbenfrie Brazilen  (Læst 470 gange)

Offline Licensnægteren (OP)

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    24.4%
  • Foragter NWOeliten, løgnemedierne og multikulturen
    • Vis profil
Ny drabsrekord i våbenfrie Brazilen
« Dato: August 10, 2018, 08:56:08 am »
En stram våbenlov virker bare ikke  :JC_doubledown: :JC_doubledown:

Data show a 3% increase of people killed in 2017 from the previous year; rapes also rose 8% to 60,018

Brazil broke its own record for homicides last year, according to new figures which showed that 63,880 people were killed in 2017 – a 3% increase from the previous year.

Data from the independent Brazilian Public Security Forum said that an average of 14 people died at the hands of police officers every day – an increase of 20% from the previous year.

Rapes also rose 8% to 60,018, while murders of women increased 6.1% to 4,539.

“It is a devastating scenario,” said Renato Sérgio de Lima, director of the forum, who said the homicide figures had been exacerbated by antiquated laws and police procedures and the growth in organised crime. Most victims were young, black men from poor urban areas, he said.

“The numbers show we have a serious problem with lethal violence,” he said.

The chilling statistics are likely to play into October’s elections where crime is a key issue for many voters. Rightwing presidential candidate Jair Bolsonaro leads some polls on a platform that includes loosening gun controls and giving police more licence to kill.

“We have two persistent phenomena: violence against women and criminal gangs dealing in drugs and arms,” Lima said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/aug/09/brazil-sets-new-record-for-homicides-63880-deaths

Vi tager den igen

“We have two persistent phenomena: violence against women and criminal gangs dealing in drugs and arms,” Lima said.

En gang til

Denne sætning siger alt hvad du behøver at vide om våbenfrie Brazilen. Som sagt mange gange før så stopper det ikke kriminelle med at have våben, kun lovlydige borgere. I det mindste er der en kandidat der har fattet det lidt.
« Senest Redigeret: August 10, 2018, 09:00:47 am af Licensnægteren »
Afmeld DDRlicensen her https://www.dr.dk/om-dr/licens/selvbetjening/afmeld-medielicens-0 du bliver 2600 kroner rigere hvert år og du slipper for at betale til løgnepropagandaen (Husk nem-id)

Online Carlo

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    96.6%
  • Køn: Mand
  • Forkyndende og missionerende ateist og kommunist
    • Vis profil
Sv: Ny drabsrekord i våbenfrie Brazilen
« Svar #1 Dato: August 10, 2018, 09:00:42 am »
Der er masser af våben i omløb i Brasilien. "It is estimated that there are around 17 million firearms in Brazil,[6] 9 million of which are unregistered" siger Wiki.

Og så er Brasilien værre end Venezuela.
HVAD RAGER DET OS, hvad Reformskifteren mener. Der bliver ingen dialog, imødekommenhed eller kompromiser.

Offline homofaber

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    42.4%
    • Vis profil
« Svar #2 Dato: August 10, 2018, 09:10:33 am »
Hvordan pokker kan du påstå, at Brasilien er våbenfri uden at trolle samtid?
Vi skal endelig huske den gode debat.

Offline Licensnægteren (OP)

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    24.4%
  • Foragter NWOeliten, løgnemedierne og multikulturen
    • Vis profil
« Svar #3 Dato: August 10, 2018, 09:25:26 am »
Til Homofaber

It is estimated that there are around 17 million firearms in Brazil,[6] 9 million of which are unregistered.[1] Some 39,000 people died in 2003 from gun-related injuries nationwide.[6] In 2004, the number was 36,000.[1] Brazil has the second largest arms industry in the Western Hemisphere.[7] Approximately 80% of the weapons manufactured in Brazil are exported, mostly to neighboring countries; many of these weapons are then smuggled back into Brazil.[7] Some firearms in Brazil come from police and military arsenals, having either been "stolen or sold by corrupt soldiers and officers."[7]

In 2005, a majority of Brazil's population voted against banning the sale of guns and ammunition to civilians in a referendum. However, the Brazilian Department of Justice (Ministério da Justiça), which performs each individual's mandatory background check (which is made prior every gun acquisition, and every three years after it is acquired, which allows gun confiscation at the discretion of authorities), have been forbidding almost every citizen from buying guns,[8][9] based on the Executive Order # 5.123, of 07/01/2004 (Decreto n.º 5.123, de 1º de julho de 2004),[10] which allows the Federal Police to analyze the given reasons for owning a gun, under which "self defense" is not considered a valid reason because there are allegedly sufficient public police officers to maintain nationwide security.[11]

Thus, disarmament is effectively happening in Brazil,[12] as are massive gun confiscations,[13] notwithstanding its refusal by Brazilian people (at the referendum of 2005). Some argue that this will increase gun homicides. Other research shows that there is a decrease in firearm deaths correlating with disarmament.[14][15] However, 2012 marked the highest rate of gun deaths in 35 years for Brazil, 8 years after a ban on carrying handguns in public went in to effect,[16] and 2016 saw the worst ever death toll from homicide in Brazil, with 61,619 dead.[17]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Brazil
Afmeld DDRlicensen her https://www.dr.dk/om-dr/licens/selvbetjening/afmeld-medielicens-0 du bliver 2600 kroner rigere hvert år og du slipper for at betale til løgnepropagandaen (Husk nem-id)

Offline Marius, the giraffe

• Fuld medlem
  • Activity:
    0.4%
    • Vis profil
« Svar #4 Dato: August 12, 2018, 11:14:10 am »
Og så er Brasilien værre end Venezuela.

Med DOG ikke værre end Grønland!!!
//MTG