Forfatter Emne: Profetier for 2017?  (Læst 2984 gange)

Offline busser

• Nyt medlem
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Vis profil
Sv: Profetier for 2017?
« Svar #45 Dato: Marts 25, 2017, 07:20:40 pm »
Man skal selvfølgelig også være åben for, at sølv kan være en kode. Investeringssølv er ofte renhed 999, hvilket for indviede i illuminatinumre kan oversættes til en sammensætning af bogstaverne I og R. Irans valuta er Rial (IRR). Undersøger man den Iranske valuta nærmere og det faktum, at den for ganske nyligt blev 'koblet fra' dollaren, er der muligvis noget der, der også er værd at holde øje med. Jeg vil dog selv holde mig til sølv, såfremt der stadig er penge at investere med, når tiden kommer.

Offline politisk ukorrekt (OP)

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    12.6%
  • Køn: Mand
  • Selvfølgelig styrer aliens da verden.
    • Vis profil
« Svar #46 Dato: Marts 25, 2017, 08:31:14 pm »
Uncovering truth and predicting future events

Ever wondered why a crazy world just seems to get crazier by the minute? Ever wondered how we all ended up here? There must be a reason, right?

Yes, the World is really crazy. Why we ended up here? Maybe because, if I have to give you my five cents, that humanity has been too lazy and to blind to see through the deception for too many years. The reptilian elite should and could have been stopped many décades ago. But better late than never.... :yes:

I cannot tell you the truth, because honestly I do not know it. People with knowledge and enough influence have been killed trying to tell us about it. But the right question and path at this moment is not what the truth is, but rather what the truth is not. I will explain this later.

Yes, many whistleblowers and truthers have been killed or silenced over the years. So therefore it´s difficult to get the truth out. What is NOT the truth? Well, I would say that pretty much everything that THEY, the reptilian elite, want you to believe and think, is the opposite of the truth. :yes:

First you need to open up your mind and imagination to what could be going on in the world we (think we) know today. This will demand your time and attention and most people will likely want to dismiss the ideas presented – it is completely up to you. I am offering an opportunity to be part of changing the world and it is up to you as an individual to decide whether you are willing to listen or not. If you don’t, the world will likely continue on this ‘crazy’ path; if you do, we might have a chance to save it – the choice really is yours and yours and yours. If you follow these suggestions, you may see that you were never to blame for any of it and that we have all been manipulated into a certain way of thinking.

It´s difficult to wake people up. I have tried for 4-5 years now. But most people just think that I am crazy. :hyper:

Most people are not openminded enough to understand certain Things. But I have noticed a slight change lately, because more and more people are waking up. So while before maybe only one in hundred listened, now it´s maybe three or four out of hundred who are open to certain ideas....so we are on the right path. But maybe it´s too late already? Time will tell....

Step 1. Do non-mainstream research (these videos will help you see why)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLXvmZiEGWo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1Qt6a-vaNM
Now, it is not important that you accept all the ‘facts’ as truth – the important part is that you open up your mind to accepting that anything could be the truth and that reality presented in mainstream media today could be a made-up lie created to control the minds of the masses.

Good suggestion there. I do watch the mainstream media sometimes, but only so I can catch them in their hundreds of lies. You need to know what you are up against to change Things. But besides that, I mostly watch the alternative media. Alex Jones, David Icke and various anti-Illuminati and anti-reptilian channels.

Step 2. If you have come this far, you will be ready to read Anthony de Mello’s book “Awareness, awareness, awareness” and fully understand it. He explains everything well and will guide you to see more of what is important and what is not. Start letting go of your illusions and the truth (which cannot be explained) will present itself. You can let go of all the illusions yourself – you are much more powerful than you think.
Is money real? Is possession real? What is body and mind? And when we observe our thoughts, who or what is the observer? Do we have a soul? Can you in truth own anything which is not part of you? These are interesting and relevant questions. Once we dare to start living without enslaving ourselves to our illusions, the world changes.

Thanks for the suggestion. I will consider reading that book, if I have time and so on. But maybe I already have an answer on some of the questions you just made. Yes, I do believe that we have a soul. And yes, only Things that we observe exist in our own realm. So your reality could be different from my reality, because you observe the reality differently from me.

Predicting future events
Movies seem to be predicting the future. To open up your mind to this possibility, do some research on movies predicting 9/11. There will be plenty of videos telling and showing you this. Most importantly you should look into ‘Back to the future’ predictions.
Robert Zemeckis (writer and director of BttF) cryptically said in an interview for the 30th anniversary Blu-Ray that “he usually watches a movie 10-12 years after it’s creation and then decides whether it is good or bad”. Others have presented this idea as well. Now could it be a hint pointing to the fact, that mainstream media is presenting ideas to us for us to accept them as viable realities up to 10-12 years before they actually happen? Or could signs in movies (that you and I don’t see, because we don’t look for them) actually be a way of communicating? I fully believe that, you decide for yourself.
But first, let me present an example:
Do you believe in coincidence? And if so, how many coincidences have to point in the same direction before it is not one?
What I see in these movies is an unknown language to the mainstream, but it can be learned and researched.

Hollywood is owned and ruled by the Illuminati. So they use movies to make subliminal programming of the audience, showing future events before they happen. 911 was shown in several movies years before it really happened....

Notice how many movies in these times focus on aliens and alien invasion. Therefore I predict that we will have an alien invasion within relatively few years. But if it will happen in 2018 or in 2030, I don´t know for sure. But I believe that it will happen within 15 years...could be tomorrow, or could be in 15 years....

Trumps assassination
Open your mind up to accepting that these ideas are not presented chronologically in the movies.
The Departed (2006) - The earliest presentation of the idea (that I have found) is from Oscarwinning movie “The Departed”. Notice the weird scene at (00:30:12 – movie times are from solarmovie.sc). Could “Duck l’Orange” be a hint pointing to the fact that we are talking about Trump now? Donald (Duck) with the Orange hair. This might seem farfetched, but when Damon then says “if this thing moves, I am gonna shoot it” about a cake, it gets more suspicious in my opinion. If you watch the whole thing, you can look for signs that dates are being suggested throughout the movie and that a decision is being demanded. Notice that Chinese Zodiacs are used to present years – dog, pig and rat (2018, 2019 and 2020). See the rat crawling in front of the Dome in the background in the end of the Movie – is it suggesting something happening to the Dome of the Rock in 2020? Or is this code for Rock meaning stone meaning precious metals or gems.
The Dark Knight (2008) – The Joker is the villain in this movie and at several occasions showing Jokers from a deck of cards. That all makes sense of course, but could this also be pointing towards Trump, since the joker usually is the trump in most games? Also notice that the stories about a troubled relationship with his father somewhat resembles the ones of Donald Trump. At (01.15.48) see that the numbers on the SWAT cars can be representing dates. 18-847 (4+7=11) and the one that Harvey Dent is in which is being hit by guns and bazooka 18-811 (8.11.18 – keep this date in mind). Earlier in the movie (around 01:01:00) an assassination attempt is shown.
Up (2009) – Presenting the idea to Russell that he should look for the Snipe is the first clue that we are talking about an assassination. Right after this Carl goes to bang a construction worker on his forehead, creating an image that could resemble a guy who has been shot (except that he is still alive of course). A lot of the movie is about dogs chasing a bird (dogs =2018) and the house is number 18. At (01:09:11) notice the track left in the sand by the house. If you look at it closely, you will see that the stones to the left of them create the number 8 and the tracks number 11. Is this movie presenting the idea that an assassination is happening on 8.11.18? See the nuclear signs in the credits by the way (scary, right)?
Did you by the way see the outfit of Trumps wife on his inauguration? Looked like Jackie Kennedy if you ask me.
Now I cannot know this (unless I am one of ‘them’ of course) and trying to predict the future has made a lot of people look stupid. But if it can make you realize that there is something going on behind the scenes of everything mainstream, I would take that chance any day. So here we go, I predict that Donald J. Trump is being assassinated on August 11th, 2018.

Yes, there are so many subliminal or even pretty clear messages about a future assasination of Trump, that this is likely to happen. Or at least they will TRY to assassinate him. The Illuminati Cards by Steven Jackson also predict this....

It is completely up to you what you want to believe. And I completely understand if you want to see it happening first. And if it does and if you start believing and want to act, let me give some advice.
It does not matter, what the truth is. Many will suggest to you that aliens, reptilians or worshippers of Lucifer are controlling the world – it does NOT matter which (if any) is true. What matters is the lies and illusions. Reveal those to yourself and to the world and the truth is just a byproduct that most likely won’t matter much either way. The most important illusions are (I think) ideas of possession (that we can own stuff, people and animals), money (just a piece of paper or dots on a screen), safety (are you really ever safe?), nationality and religion. I am not saying that we should necessarily live without these ideas in our lives, just that we should be very aware of how much we risk being enslaved by them. Anthony de Mello (look into his death) tells you that right is wrong and wrong is right – sane is insane and insane is sane. To one something is stealing, to another it is sharing.
I am calling for a peaceful riot, where the people start realizing what they truly need and heal themselves from the addiction of things they truly do not need. Prepare yourself, for the Hunger Games is coming. Be as self-sufficient as you can, help each other with this, share. Live as though your government was just playing a game, because they are. Live as though money and possession didn’t exist, because they don’t. Start looking into each other’s eyes and know that language is more a hurdle than it is a help. Be the fool that walks against the stream and trust that others will follow. The future of this world and breaking this vicious cycle depends on the persistence of the fools.
To people in police and army – start asking what you are actually doing and please stop it. Your actions are not noble (even though I can understand why you thought so in the first place) – in fact they (your actions) are slowly contributing to the destruction of this world and keeping the cycle going. We do not need kings, queens or presidents. Children know right from wrong a lot better than their parents do, learn from the children – but most importantly be with them.   

Del gerne! Svar gerne! Hvis dit formål er at latterliggøre eller skabe frygt for latterliggørelse eller andet, så spild endelig din tid på det. Jeg er utrolig bevidst om, hvem jeg vil bruge min tid på. :)

Personally I believe that the World is ruled by reptilian shapeshifters and that they use the Illuminati to control people. And yes, to my understanding they are luciferians or satanists. 666 rule the World. Just look at various logos from some of the Worlds biggest Corporations...

666 hidden in Google Croome´s logo...

« Senest Redigeret: Marts 25, 2017, 08:37:48 pm af politisk ukorrekt »
Sandheden er ilde hørt. Men sandheden er at Aliens allerede er her på jorden og infiltrerer alverdens regeringer. Take it or leave it. But it´s true.

Offline Huntard

• Nyt medlem
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Vis profil
« Svar #47 Dato: Juli 13, 2017, 01:13:53 pm »
Lad os lige tage en halvårs status.

1. Det glæder mig at du har tillid til Trumps økonomiske politik. :yes:
Han kommer ikke til at forandre meget.
På nuværende tidspunkt er der vækst. Og markedet vil i 2017 finde ud af at Trump forandrer meget lidt.
- og en lidt tavelig sammenligning. Hitler satte virkelig gang i økonomien i Tyskland.
Jeg accepterer at du har: "Finanskrise i 2017" som profeti.

Både EU og USAs økonomi ser fine ud. Det tyder ikke på at en Finanskrise 2017.

2. Tja, vi får snart en ny istid, siger de VIRKELIGE eksperter. I dag er der jo også hundekoldt. BRRRR
Du snakker om en Istid om 10.000 år. Men klimaforandringer i DAG og om 100 år med global opvarmning.
Det er ikke en profeti du er kommet med der, men normalt vejr.
Du har IKKE en profeti der. Det er forventet

Foreløbigt intet specielt ved vejret. Efterårsstome forventes stadig som normalt.

3. Lige nu tyder intet på at Italien vil forlade EU, nej. Men det er en profeti om, at NOGET vil ske i 2017, der får dem til at ændre kurs. F..eks. en nedsmeltning af økonomien.
Italiens økonomi ER allerede nedsmeltet og i ruiner.
Jeg accepterer at du har "Italien forlader EU i 2017" som profeti

Det ser ikke ud til at Italien vil forlade EU - Italien er dog stærkt utilfreds med at EU ikke hjælper med flygtningene.

4. Hvis han fortsætter med at æde sine ord fra før valget, så bliver han nok tålt som præsident. Men i modsat fald....let´s see....
Her har du dækket dig godt ind. Bliver han myrdet erklærer du din profeti for opfyldt. Og overlever du siger du at det var fordi han ikke kunne få hans politik gennemført (som forventet).
Du har IKKE en profeti der. Det er forventet at han ikke kan gennemføre de sindsyge ting.

Selvfølgelig har Trump ikke kunnet gennemføre de sindsyge ting, senatet og kongressen afviser dem.

5. Og Illuminati vil fortsætte deres false flags.
Du kalder alt for false flags.
Du har IKKE en profeti der.

Eftersom du kalder alt for false flags...!

6. Her håber jeg da skam at du får ret, hr. ieet. Jeg tvivler dog.
Jeg accepterer at du har "Danmark kvalificeres IKKE til VM i 2017" som profeti
Det ser ret pænt ud for Danmark så vidt jeg kan se.

7. Ok, nu er vi ude i et definitionsspørgsmål, så bliver det lidt kringlet. Jeg tror nu at de finder VIRKELIGT liv i rummet i 2017. F.eks. dyre- eller planteliv.
Jeg accepterer at du har "LIV i rummet (som kan formere sig) findes i 2017" som profeti
Stadig ingen tegn på dette.

8. Der er vi sådan set nogenlunde enige.
Du trækker altså i land med din oprindelige "Borgerkrigslignende tilstande i Sverige og Tyskland i 2017" profeti?

9. Let´s see.
Jeg accepterer at du har "Merkel anklages for at være Landsforræder i 2017" som profeti

10. Tegnene har altid været der for nogle af os.  Det er mit bud, at der vil komme endnu flere tegn i 2017.
Du mener at næsten alt er et tegn. IKKE accepteret som en profeti.
Du mener at alt er tegn på at du har ret.

Offline Huntard

• Nyt medlem
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Vis profil
« Svar #48 Dato: Juli 13, 2017, 01:19:21 pm »

Og de ikek alternatives score.

Når det om et år har vist sig at du tog fejl, fortsætter du bare til næste år uden at ændre synspukter.

1. Ja, men det bliver værre.
1. Jeg forudser det modsatte.
2017 bliver et år med en pæn global økonomisk vækst. Specielt USA vil have fremgang.
Foreløbig er det hvad der er sket.

2. Klimaforandringer er skabt via HAARP og chemtrails.
2. Du modsiger samtlige forsker og videnskabs folk.
Klimaforandringerne bliver værre. Det siger alle eksperter.

3. Ja, men diskussionen vil intensiveres.
3. Italien vil ikke forlade EU. Det vil andre lande end UK heller ikke i løbet af 2017, selvom Grækenland er i risiko for at blive smidt ud af Euro samarbejdet Juli-August-September.
Grækenland ser stabil ud, Italien brokker sig over over flygtninge som kunne resultere i en udmeldelse. Der er stadig lidt spænding om denne.

4. Det gør de, men hvis han ikke ændrer kurs, tror jeg de vil forsøge at myrde ham.
4. Alle fortsætter med at få Trump til at skifte kurs. Han bliver IKKE myrdet. Han kan dog ikke gennemføre det meste af det han gerne vil, da Republikanere i Kongressen og Senatet stemmer imod ham sammen med Demokaterne.

5. Rigtigt mange islamistiske terrorangreb er false flags, ja. Dog sikkert ikke dem alle.
5. Islamister vil fortsat begå Terror. Assad vil fortsætte som Syriens leder.

6. Men han er immervæk ikke fyret endnu, så det er stadig en profeti.
6. Danmark kvalificerer sig til VM.
danmark ligger fortsat på en god position til at kvalificere sig.

7. Ja og jeg tror så at det sker i 2017. Er du enig?
7. Der findes organiske bindinger i rummet. Det debatteres om det kan kaldes "liv" da det er ukendt om det kunne dele sig selv (formering) som er en del af liv.
Indtil vidre er der ikke engang fundet ordentlige organiske bindinger.

8. At det allerede sker og er sket, ændrer ikke ved at det kan ske igen. Jeg giver dig dog ret i, at det er en meget nem profeti. Måske også for nem.
8. Højreradikale grupper organiserer sig yderligere og vinder større end forventet til samtlige valg.
Foreløbig har de Højreradikale grupper tabt..

9. Sikkert ikke Anklageren.
9. Merkel taber vælgere i Tyskland men indgår politiske aftaler som gør at hun fortsat leder Tyskland.
Spændingen er intakt.

10. Jeg ved godt du har humor.
10. Der vil fortsat ikke være nogen tegn på hverken reptil-mennesker eller at verden skulle styres af satanister.

Offline Torsten Bonfils

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    15.8%
    • Vis profil
« Svar #49 Dato: Juli 13, 2017, 01:21:46 pm »
Jeg vil prøve at forudsige 10 dødsfald blandt kendte mennesker:

Troels Kløvedal
Den engelske dronning
Kirk Douglas
Sean Connery
Jane Aamund
Lise Nørgaard
Jimmy Carter
George Bush Senior
Val Kilmer
Jens Okking

Det går jo rigtig godt indtil videre, Torsken.

Offline Torsten Bonfils

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    15.8%
    • Vis profil
« Svar #50 Dato: Juli 13, 2017, 01:24:17 pm »
Jeg tror dog stadig på at Troels Kløvedal kan nå det endnu.

Offline politisk ukorrekt (OP)

• Hyper medlem
  • Activity:
    12.6%
  • Køn: Mand
  • Selvfølgelig styrer aliens da verden.
    • Vis profil
« Svar #51 Dato: Juli 13, 2017, 02:36:23 pm »
Jeg tror dog stadig på at Troels Kløvedal kan nå det endnu.

Det er imod oddsene, at han stadig klarer den. Men en gammel sømand er jo ikke sådan at slå ud. Så måske holder han hele året ud.

Jane Aamund har også en vild evne til at overleve. Hun må være en kat - og have ni liv. Det er snart de sidste ti år, hun har været døden nær gang på gang. Nu læser jeg, at hun skal have sondemad. Men hun er stadig i stand til at skrive bøger o.s.v. Hun må være en fighter, så måske kan hun også gøre din profeti til skamme. :yes:

Lise Nørgaard er lige fyldt 100. Jeg har en fornemmelse af, at en frisk dame som hende nok skal klare et par år mere. Selvom i den alder ved man jo aldrig. Der tager man vel en dag ad gangen. Men det gør vi vel alle, dybest set, uanset alder.

Den engelske dronning er en LIZARDbeth, så hun bliver selvfølgelig 400 år gammel. :hyper:
« Senest Redigeret: Juli 13, 2017, 02:41:19 pm af politisk ukorrekt »
Sandheden er ilde hørt. Men sandheden er at Aliens allerede er her på jorden og infiltrerer alverdens regeringer. Take it or leave it. But it´s true.